Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just realized that today is the first day I feel completely normal. Most of yesterday was good. But today I finally just feel like me again. No stress, no complicated emotions, just me. It's wonderful!! I don't feel worn out or worn down. Just normal. Normal is so nice!! I am bored now though. LOL! Juliene called to chat & my sweet friend was so kind & thoughtful of me at church. Bless her!! It's been a great day! Been listening to music. Want to chatter more with friends. Don't like being patient! Are you supposed to like being patient?? ;) What to do, what to do? I guess I'll see if there's anything good on tv. :) Hugs, kisses, & love to all of my family, friends, & loved ones!! Thank you for all of your kindness! And now if only I weren't bored! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment