Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So this morning after taking Robert to Mrs. Wallace's house, I went to get gas & somehow managed to lock myself out of the minivan. Good grief! ;) Cameron called a locksmith. But it took 2 hrs for him to get there. So I sat on a bench & watched people come & go. Interesting seeing the people who came through. There was a guy who was also waiting & we chatted. He's trying to find a job. Nice guy. We were both snacking & he even took my garbage to the trash can for me. Lots of people said hi as they walked by. One guy waved at me like he knew me. Thought maybe he was waving at someone behind me. But there was no one else. Very kind of him. Another guy in his 60's with beard and longish white hair had "boss" stenciled with yellow spray paint on the calves of his overalls. Do overalls have calves?? LOL! He was nice & said something to me as he walked by. But his southern accent was so strong that I couldn't catch what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment