Monday, February 13, 2012

Ever get to a point where you feel like you just can't handle your life, just can't do it. Like being faced with a mountain you just don't have what it takes to climb? I'm not saying I'm suicidal or anything. I don't have any inclinations towards that, thank goodness. I do however hit brick walls when I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I tend to be a forward looking kind of person. The problem comes when I can't see how things will get better. That's when I struggle the most. I'm trying to learn to focus on dealing with right now better and not having to have the future worked out. But when I feel life closing in on me & start to panic, often the only way through that feeling is to pray constantly for help to get through the hour or day. It's the "help me! I can't do this without your help" prayer over & over again in my mind. It works. I am helped through my struggles. It's the only thing that got me through the depression I was in last spring. And answers came. I was having diabetic symptoms & also didn't know what I should be now that I finally had all the kids in school. Heavenly Father helped me to finally start exercising regularly. He helped me to finally understand what would work for me. And from twitter & my friends on twitter (some really great things did actually come into my life from twitter :)), I learned that I love to write, a lot. And the idea to learn cello also came from twitter. And some amazing friends I will always love no matter where life takes me. :)!! Things will all work out. I had a great morning, a low afternoon, but things have improved again this evening. Everything will work out the way it should. And there really is a way over this mountain, with the Lord's help. So here's to reaching the top! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment