Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feel like I'm going to go mad tonight. Incredibly tense. Spent some time on the deck tonight & that really helped. If I don't relax in a minute, I might have to go back out. I know I'm selfish & spoiled & extremely impatient and haven't been wise at all, but sometimes... Okay. Things will get better soon. Things will work out for the best. Not entirely sure what that is at the moment. Trying to focus on just right now. Not very good at that. Always like to feel like I know what's going on. Problem is, things always go differently than I expected. Okay, so one day at a time. Things are bound to get a little better every day. Right? Right! :) Less tense now. Writing helps. Gonna put my cranky self to bed now. :) Goodnight! Oh gawl, I miss twitter right now. But this is forcing me to work out issues in my life. So in the end, it will be a good thing. Right now it stinks, though. :) What should I listen to while I get ready for bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment