Friday, February 10, 2012

Paulo Coelho said, “Writing books is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public”. Maybe I should rename my blog, Angela gets naked in public. LOL!! ;) Not going to. But this is definitely where I spill my guts or lay it all out there. I have been sad a lot the last couple of weeks. However, I never stay down for long. But I still intend to say what I feel even when I'm sad because I need to express myself and writing is one of the ways I've chosen to do that. And I'm just crazy enough to believe that I'm not the only person in the world who's felt the way I do sometimes. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, some of my struggles will help someone else. If not, writing about how I feel helps me tremendously. So if you don't wanna see me get naked in public, I suggest you look away. LOl! Cause Angela's gonna say what she feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment