Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh yeah! And I'm so not a mellow person! Maybe that's obvious from my blog. Maybe not. But not a single person I'm related to would describe me that way. They'd be more likely to say that I'm very intense. I'm much calmer because marriage and kids, especially Robert, push me to be more patient & calm. I guess that's why Robert & I need each other. Told Cameron once that by the time Robert left home, I'd be a completely mellow person. He thought that was pretty funny. :) Okay, so I still need to learn more patience. ;)

Most of the friends I have would describe me as sweet & easygoing. I'm those things too. But at heart I feel things intensely and I'm an all or nothing person. I don't think I want to be who people usually think I am. ;)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE YOU ANGIE!!! Just the way you are. :o) You've always been one of my favorite cousins who I felt I could relate to. I know Heavenly Father loves you so much, and lots of other people do, too. Sometimes I am reminded that I just need to step back and let His love be enough to fill me. And then it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Katie!! Thank you soo much! Made me cry! You're the best!! You're a fantastic mom & an amazing person

    ReplyDelete